The MBE is a national, 6-hour, 200-question multiple-choice test. The MBE is divided into two 3-hour sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, with 100 questions in each session. It accounts for one full day of the bar exam and is required by every state, except Louisiana. In most states, the MBE accounts for 40-50% of your bar exam score. Nationally, 29% of all bar exam takers do not pass the exam. Many who fail miss getting a passing score by just a small margin.
You have an average of 1.8 minutes to answer each MBE question.
Answering a few extra MBE questions correctly can make the difference between passing and failing the bar exam.
PMBR Course List
- Introductory online practice tests and question-based review lectures for each topic that will be tested on the exam.
- Provides you with strategies for approaching MBE questions.
- Helps you prepare for MBE questions before you start your general bar classes.
- Full MBE Practice Exam with 2 days of review.
- Highlights the finer points of the relevant law typically not covered in your General Bar Review lectures.
- Helps you get extra points that can make the difference between passing and failing the bar.
*Includes the PMBR Red Book with over 650 practice questions.
- 7-Day MBE Review Course + 3-Day MBE Review Course.
Contact us for more information
PMBR COURSE PRICING & MODE